skip to main | skip to sidebar

Yuri'sdiary

Monday, February 05, 2007

Part time job

I worked part time job for five hours.
But I don't have a lot of money.
I want to go shopping. And I want to go to karaoke with my friends.
For long spring vacation, I will work part time job.
Posted by yuri at 10:38 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Link

  • http://www.eigotown.com/podcast/

Labels

  • Book
  • kumamoto
  • picture
  • 十分は十分

Book link

  • http://www.rikai.com/perl/HomePage.pl?Language=Ja
  • http://www.penguindossiers.com/archive-frameset.asp
  • http://www.spreeder.com/

My friends blog

  • Mizuho's blog
  • http://www.pukman-gu.blogspot.com/
  • haetsu's blog
  • mayuko's blog
  • ayaka's blog
  • yuka's blog
  • Nabeta's blog

Kumamoto link

  • 阿蘇ファームランド
  • 三井グリーンランド
  • 阿蘇 黒川温泉
  • カドリードミニオン
  • 天草

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2007 (17)
    • ▼  February (4)
      • Kansou:impression
      • Blog check
      • Part time job
      • Kumanoto spot
    • ►  January (13)
  • ►  2006 (40)
    • ►  December (15)
    • ►  November (11)
    • ►  October (14)

About Me

yuri
View my complete profile